Sustainable Design Services
A Sustainable Approach to Living & Working
Andra can show you how to develop a more sustainable approach to your living and working environments. Sustainable design is about eliminating the negative impact we have on our environment with thoughtful consideration for the materials and resources we use in creating our buildings. The quality and luxury of building materials, finishes and furnishings isn’t impacted by selecting products that have less of a environmental footprint than another more conventional material. In fact, personal health is greatly benefited by strategic elimination of toxins such as formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds.
Andra is a accredited CaGBC/USGBC Green Associate. She has used her knowledge of sustainable design and building to create two beautiful homes that are not only healthy on the inside and good for the environment but they don’t require compromising on quality or luxury. She currently has one home listed as a CaGBC: LEED for Homes candidate. She has been consulting on green building and living since 2009.
- Whole house/Office Evaluation for Non-renovation Improvements
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluation
- Renovation & New Construction Materials & Resource Selections
- Furniture, Lighting & Furnishing Selections
- Energy Consumption & Water Usage Evaluation
- Re-Route Consulting - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot, Rethink, Retrain